Looking for a last minute Halloween treat? This one requires minimal effort but will be a guaranteed hit!
Prep: 20 minutes
Bake: 1 hour
Makes: 20 Truffles
What you need:
4 packets of Oreos
1 packet of melting Chocolate
250 grams of Cream Cheese
- Crush three packets of Oreos then place them into a blender or food processor until you have a fine, breadcrumb like consistency.
- In a large bowl, combine the Oreo mixture and 250 grams of cream cheese, until a large ball has formed.
- Using your hands, roll the mixture into to even balls and place onto a tray lined with baking paper.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
- In the meantime, cut the remaining Oreos in half, separate the biscuits and remove the cream.
- Once the truffle balls have set, melt the chocolate in a heat proof bowl.
- Using a fork, dip one Oreo truffle at a time into the melted chocolate and place back onto the baking tray – make sure you drain any excess chocolate beforehand!
- While the chocolate is still wet, carefully push the halved Oreo pieces into either side of the truffle and pop two red M&Ms on the front.
- Once all your bats are decorated, place the tray back into the fridge for an additional 30 minutes or until the chocolate has set completely.