After a busy week, it’s perfectly acceptable to feel like treating yourself a little! There’s something extra special about homemade sweets but the last thing anyone wants on a Friday night, is to clean up a super messy kitchen. Enter – the Nutella brownie.
The best thing about this recipe, other than the fact that it’s basically half Nutella, is how easy it is to throw together! Just three ingredients and you’ll have that Friday afternoon craving, well and truly sorted.
1 cup of Nutella (roughly one 400g jar)
1/2 cup of self-raising flour
Extra Nutella (to drizzle)
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Lightly grease a small brownie tray and line with baking paper.
3. Place eggs, nutella and flour into a bowl and whisk until combined.
4. Pour the brownie mixture into the prepared tray and spread evenly (add some crushed hazelnuts on top for a bit of a crunch).
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
6. Cool in tray for 5-10 minutes and then transfer to a cooling rack.